วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Job Now

     Rainy season this year in Thailand is very fine. Although the just passed summer in April was so hot, the rain now help us feel refresh and more heat resistant. I'm glad to see green bushes and trees around me once again. Come to Thailand to enjoy teaching young kids and have fun excursion on weekends as other foreigners do. I'm now renovating my house in Phanat Nikhom, Chonburi where I will use it to welcome the brand new comers from all over the world. Have you ever seen the typical Thai house with half concrete and half wood? My hometown's got 1st LDI Awards from
Local Development Institute (http://www.nmt.or.th/chonburi/phanatmuni/Lists/1/AllItems.aspx),
in term of safety, cleanness, life quality, good governance and culture. This means it's the most worth living town in Thailand. Visit my house and stay for free until you've got the job. I think it's not longer than 2 weeks since I have lots of connections with schools. See you soon. Bye with this song: Imagine.
I'm drawing the bigger sizes.
Drawing with the permanent marker
This is the first picture that I drew on cloth
Visit my portrait drawing blog: http://portraiter.blogspot.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น